Technical Business Analyst (Darwin NT)
Cloudstreet Consulting is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
1. Facilitate workshops, interviews and focus groups to elicit requirements from project stakeholders.
2. Understand business needs, collect data, deliver analysis and identify, evaluate and recommend solution options.
4. Provide detailed user and system documentation, end user training and knowledge-transfer services.
5. Conduct walkthroughs to validate and obtain approval of business analysis outputs and work packages.
6. Analyse new source systems and reference data needed for codification and assist with development and configuration activities for the NTG Enterprise MDM Platform.
7. Work with solution architects, technical leads, developers and vendors to develop customer-centric solutions.
To be considered for this role you will require:
1. National Police Clearance (NPC).
3. Working with Children Check (OCHRE card)
4. Evidence of having received two (2) doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine.
Essential Skills and Experience
1. Minimum 5 years hands-on experience gathering and analysing technical business requirements.
2. Experience in large transformational project/program management within established structures and the ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities.
3. BA and system support, relevant to provision of requirements support and clarification to design, build, test, implementation and Business As Usual support activities.
4. Extensive experience writing documentation to a high standard including process models, business requirements, functional specifications, entity relationship diagrams, test plans, system and user documentation.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server development and experience using T-SQL, extract-transform-load (ETL) processes, data quality analysis and associated tools such as SSIS and Microsoft Data Quality Services.
6. Demonstrated experience in data analysis on multi system data convergence and migration projects including gathering and documenting data requirements, data migration business rules and development of complex data maps.
Desirable Skills and Experience
1. Knowledge of data architecture/design concepts and techniques.
2. Understanding of MDM (Master Data Management) principles, systems and capabilities is highly desirable.
3. Tertiary qualifications in information technology, computer science or software engineering or Business Analysis Certification, or equivalent.
4. Experience using Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence.