Senior Technical Analyst
Consulting WordPress Theme is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Provide definitive and specialist advice on the functionality of various applications to meet the needs of the business.
- Methodically investigate, analyse, review and document for the purpose of improving processes and systems.
- Develop implementation plans for complex requests for change and evaluate risks to the integrity of the service
- environment inherent in the proposed implementations.
- Diagnose and resolve complex technical problems in consultation with clients, external service providers and vendors.
- Provide level two and three support to ensure that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems.
- Experience with Linux and Windows, or ability to quickly acquire, and demonstrate a broad knowledge in IT Infrastructure, Security management, Networks and database administration skills.
- Significant experience in configuring, managing and supporting complex information systems including drafting support documentation and reviewing, designing and implementing process improvements.
- High level skills in systems analysis, including user requirements, technical specifications, implementation and maintenance.
- Well-developed conceptual and analytical skills and ability to apply research, theories and evidence-based feedback and concepts necessary for generating effective solutions to support successful outcomes.
- Experience in managing projects to meet time and quality targets.
- Significant experience with assessing/evaluating risks and investigating, defining and resolving complex issues.
- Participate in a 24 hour call-out roster and attend out-of-hours work as required.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and ITIL qualification and / or competency at the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) level 5.
- Dedicated experience working in a Health IT services environment and / or experience with IRIS for Health.
- Ability to identify the relationship between organisational goals and operational tasks, clearly communicate decisions, reasoning, goals and objectives and understand the clinical work environment and its influences to initiate and develop relevant goals, strategies and work plans.
- Well-developed cross cultural communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and sustain productive relationships with a network of people from diverse backgrounds internally and externally.
- Ability to think analytically and research widely, to identify solutions and resolve issues and to initiate and promote action supporting continuous improvement including being accountable for supporting and maintaining work products.
- High level ability to be flexible, maintain Program focus, and manage change in an environment of continuous improvement and change.
- Behaves in a respectful and professional manner, maintaining high integrity and transparency when delivering work.
- Services Personnel are also expected to abide (and confirm they will) by the DCDD Corporate Values of Honesty, Professional, Respectful, Accountable and Innovative.
- 12-month contract with an optional extension.
- Networking events and IT Social Groups.
- Supportive and dedicated employer.
- Support for your training and certification goals.