Integration Test Lead (Darwin, NT)
Cloudstreet Consulting is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
1. Leading Integration Testing and BAU test support.
2. Contributing to the SIT Test Plan for each FG release as requested by the CCSRP Test Manager.
3. Reviewing and analysing integration requirements and design end-to-end integration test coverage.
4. Being accountable for the test cases and test outcomes for SIT ETE integration.
5. Providing SME support to the testers with respect to HL7 message structure and standards.
6. Acting as the single point of contact with the delivery teams responsible for any development, and providing formal review of the TSRs produced by the integration delivery teams.
7. Reviewing and analysing business/functional requirements and design test coverage.
8. Working with testers to ensure all test cases are executed, and results and evidence have been captured and recorded.
9. Analysing test results and report progress, status and risks.
10. Supporting the Quality & Testing leadership team, as required.
Our client is ideally seeking someone with the following skills and experience:
1. Minimum 5 years hands-on testing experience in both functional and system integration testing.
2. Minimum 3 years hands-on testing experience with HL7 messaging.
3. Strong knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle.
4. Demonstrated skills and experience with test management tools (preferably JIRA).
5. Demonstrated experience developing and validating test coverage matrix.
2. Experience in developing detailed test plans.
3. Health industry experience and general familiarity with clinical terminology, data and systems will be well regarded.
4. Holder of ISTQB Foundation certificate.
2. 12 month role with opportunity to extend.
3. Excellent salary, negotiable depending on experience.