Integration .NET Developer – SerPro
Consulting WordPress Theme is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Essential Skills and experience
- Writing multi-layered applications with C# .Net / Web Applications / SQL Server.
- Web Services, Mainframe integration or Message Queues such as IBM MQ.
- With .Net MVC or WebAPI or ServiceStack framework.
- With modern version control systems such as Git, Mercurial, or Subversion.
- Writing unit tests
- Issue tracking toolsets such as JIRA.
- Experience working with a business analyst during requirements gathering.
- Experience in technical architecture design, application development and programming to develop well designed solutions.
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology, computer science or software engineering.
- Well-developed organisational skills with ability to work within a project team to deliver solutions within agreed timeframe while maintaining quality standards.
- Previous experience in designing and developing solutions for NTG business systems is preferred.
- Demonstrated skill with Desktop UI development, preferably WPF.
- Demonstrated skill with an Object Relational Mapping framework such as NHibernate, LLBLGen or Entity Framework.
- Demonstrated skill in designing relational databases using Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
- Demonstrated skills with Unit Testing such as NUnit.
- High level social and written skills with ability to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Self-starter with high personal drive and a positive attitude.
- Disciplined and accountable for supporting and maintaining work products.
- Behaves in a respectful and professional manner, maintaining high integrity and transparency when delivering work.
- Excellent problem solver and critical thinker.
- Promotes teamwork and collaboration by engaging stakeholders and team members.
- Services Personnel are also expected to abide (and confirm they will) by the DCDD Corporate Values of Honesty, Professional, Respectful,
- Accountable and Innovative.
What’s on offer?
- 12-month contract with an optional extension
- Networking events and IT Social Groups
- Supportive and dedicated employer
- Support for your training and certification goals